1. Cut base card 5.5 x 8.5 score at 4.25 to make an A2 card base
2. Cut the 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 oval from Whisper White using the Stiched Shape Framelits.
3. Cut the cross from the center of the oval using the die from Cross of Hope Framelits, attach to card front with Snail
**Hint: You can save a step by placing the cross i the center of the oval and running them through at the same time.
4. From the center of the cross you cut out place the thin cross die and cut it out. Attach to card front in the center of the cross in the oval.
5. Stamp the floral flourish with Elegant Eggplant ink and cut out using the die from the Cross of Hope framelits. Use Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to attach to card front
6. Punch out the Duet Banner pieces with the Duet Banner Punch
7. Color the words Love, Hope from the Bloomin' Love stamp set with Elegant Eggplant marker and stamp onto the front banner piece leaving enough space between to place the &
7. Ink the & with Elegant Eggplant marker and stamp it between the two words
8. Assemble the banner by attaching the front piece to the back piece with Dimansionals .
9. Attach banner to front of card