Adhere 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Flirty Flamingo cardstock to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Basic Black cardstock with Stampin' Seal.
2. Fold 7-1/2" x 5" Basic Black cardstock in half. Adhere to card base with Stampin' Seal.
3. Stamp spider image on 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" Basic White cardstock with Memento ink. Use a ruler as a guide and draw a line from the spider to the top of the layer with a Basic Black Blend. Adhere layer to card inside with Stampin' Seal.
4. Die-cut 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" Basic Black cardstock with Picture This Dies. Adhere layer to card front with dimensionals.
5. Adhere small circles back inside cut outs with liquid glue.
6. Stamp sentiment on larger circle with VersaMark ink. Heat emboss with white powder.
7.Color approx. 9-1/2" ribbon with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Fold ribbon back and forth and adhere to back of larger circle with Stampin' Seal. Adhere to card base with double stacked dimensionals.
8. Fussy cut images out of DSP. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
9. Color gems with Basic Black Blends. Apply gems to card front.
Hope you enjoy!